and so much has changed from last birthday to this years and yet nothing.... of course the glaring ones are I am gainfully employed and single ... tho it looks like given amma's force that wont last very much longer!!!!
Last year a was a different high and this year something else ... but HIGH it has been ... finally after 4 years ... amma,appa and Me spent the entire day together that was awesome !!!!
A call recieved from some special people n the most fav one in which I had five of "my" boys sing happy birthday on the top of their lungs !!!!
Thambis and Thangachis , aayya thatha and all the athais ... its been nothing but good i suppose ... Yet at the corner of my heart i remember the "one" call that I did recieve last year ... which i most definitely missed this year ... But no hollow feelings ... emptiness is being filled with LOVE , nothing but unconditional and unadultrated love !!!!
And the CHERRY on top was a two lines from a friend:
Happy Birthday to a girl who is finding her ways in the odyssey of life. I wish her eyes always stumble upon things best for her.
My my ... i could go thru a a million breaks to feel a single millisecond of this love !!!!
மரவட்டை
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
Wish u a many more happy-birthday Ree-Mathi.
When is the treat??????
Belated Happy BirthDay Wishes
@Saravana -- thanks ... treat soon ...hehehe :)
@Travis --- thanks !!!
Post a Comment