Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Addicted....

Thanks to Ranjan ... I am addicted to the following two songs .... Breakfast, lunch and dinner மாதிரி .... listening to the following two songs ....

This one is just too beautiful ... the words are amazing .... this is true I suppose !!!
And the next one was just too good ... full of fun and firth and of course reminded me of two things ... one my city Madrasapattanam and my love for it .. basically hanging out in a Indian Metro and my fav one and of course Saif Ali ... who totally looks like and reminds me of the Younger Anni who i fell in love with (looks wise ) and those days we spent together in madras .... Oh yeah :)...



I couldn't find a video but if you guys get a chance please do see it... its awesome!!!!

2 comments:

சரவண வடிவேல்.வே said...

///This one is just too beautiful ... the words are amazing ...///

s. u r always correct...

But i dont knw hindi.. :(

Unknown said...

hehehehehe ... try googling pa ... meaning find panallam !!!!!