Saturday, September 19, 2009

I have NEVER ...

been a big fan of Kamal Hasan ... never have and the chances of ever becoming one is never going to be... BUT i think i have been very unfair ... my reaction has been one of a HARD CORE RAJINI fan.. we lose perceptive and reality as soon as we become a hard core anything ... we no longer have the balance or the mental ability to appreciate the other !!!!

SO why am i philosophizing so much ... he he he I have been listening to songs from Unnaipol Oruvan and think -- two songs kick some serious ass ... the words included ... but at the same time ... i see that I have become mature enough to accept the fact that ones likes and dislikes does not trap but set free oneself... i am reminded of a dialog from Kandukondain Kandukondain ... it is the part where Ms. Rai proposes to Mammooty --- after a few lines she says ... " yenna inniki ullukula irrukura azhagayum pakura pakkuvam vanduruchu..."






PS: if you get it you get it otherwise u don't!!!!



No comments: