ok so i remember this line from the movie "the wedding planner" J Lo says .. those who can't do ... plan ... i feel like that somehow ... and here is the reason why ... of late a lot of people seem to think that I am somehow their love advisor/guru ... dont ask me why cos i dont have an anwser for that ...But the funny weird thing is whatever questions or concerns they have ... i am able to give them appropriate answers and kinda make them feel better .. relieve their pain i suppose .... so here is my new plan if all else fails ... I am going to open a relationship advice Potti-Kadai .. .. All are welcome ... as of now i am doing it online ... if business flourishes i shall start the store..
PS: any interested investors please lemme kno ...
PPS: I am open to partnership -based work too...
PPPS: he he he he ...
No comments:
Post a Comment