I never really thought Rihana was going to turn out to be much ... with her first two album and all... these were typical pop songs with no real soul ... again ... am sure there was lots of soul in "Pon De replay" just that it never really did much to my soul ... but of course her latest album "Good girl gone bad" ... Latest here refers to 2007 ... has really blown my mind ... and MOST definitely touched my soul ... be it Rehab , Shut up and Drive or even Take a bow were great ... ofcourse Umberalla and dont stop the music -- i completly hated ... I really liked her collaboration with Maroon 5 ... I totally love their music so was pleasantly satisfied with this number too
But One song that continues to Haunt me and I am totally Addicted to is Disturbia ..... The lyrics and the music is totally awesome !!! The video is another thing ... i am not going to say what I think about that -- thats up to you ... but the song i totally recommend .... if you like it then look up the lyrics ... "the Darkness is the LIGHT" .. makes a lot of sense doesnt it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment