Sunday, January 18, 2009

MEN !!!

No this is not a I hate men  post!! In fact its the opposite ...

I have had my share of cheating boyfriends and heart break --- But I have yet to hate MEN as a clan ... In fact some of my closest friends have been MEN and continue to be so ... Of course when I have to make some NONDI Sakku I claim that I don't trust men when in fact it is infact me who i don't trust ... I have given a lot of people immense shit about how I have trust issues .... and have blamed them when the point of issue is me ... so anyways ...

 I wanted to mention that TIME and AGAIN it has always been the boys / men in my life that have helped me keep it all together ... this is Not a "I thank you" or " what will I do without" post ... but I had this sudden urge to mention that i am grateful for Your presence in my life .... this did not happen upon me out of the blue ... but a long postponed phone call with A -- and another chat/ voice convo . with V ... prompted this post

A and I spent all 14 years of our Schooling together ... he currently is in the ameriga ... and the point is as with all long term relationships ... we don't have to be in constant touch ... like i can pick up the phone after 3 years and fall right back into being who we were in our "jetti" days ...

V on the other hand is another one of my online friends who I actually respect ... like i have mentioned before I repect only a few PP, Prabhu and now V -- straightforward ... small town boy in a big city and its fun ... we can talk about different things ... and he gets me ... we fit well .... 

I am just happy to have this good peeps in my life ... SO MEN ... thanks for being MEN ... he he he 

No comments: