So here I am .... yet another blogger in this vast virtual space of bloggers. I have always wanted to be creative and write down my thoughts, but have never been able to do this. I would rather speak to someone about my thoughts, ideas, hopes etc then put it down in words...... BUT you may ask what has changed now that I am writing them down....good question. I am in the process of wrapping up my Master's Thesis and I am currently at a place where I would do anything else but write it and finish it up. SO the most recent distraction has been top read blogs. I have been reading a number of blogs on a routine basis and somewhere in the empty vacancy of my head , I thought maybe I should also blog. With this thought .... came the inevitable follow thought .... like anyone will read what I write??? Enna madhri vera yaaru avanga vellai vitutu ..... But as always the hope in me has given me the push to write my first blog. More to come hopefully....to the 3.5 that arent reading this ....i am glad you are atleast doing what you are supposed to do!!!!!
PS: if anyone that knows me asks me why I am wasting my "precious" time ..... well i am actually improving my writing skills *yeah rite*
மரவட்டை
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment