As I looked out the plane window on my way to Florida ... I saw lake after lake after lake , winding water bodies ... so much water everywhere and ofcourse the ocean ... also the marshes and the wetlands...It was awesome.
I landed and as I walked out the airport road ... A heat wave hit me ... and took me back to the times when I would land and in chennai airport and feel the same exact way .... But along with the heat there is a mild and gentle breeze that is to die for ... I was lucky enough to have aquaintances come and pick me up from the airport and a drive me "home" ... I am more than lucky to have an apartment to call home ... Thanks to my dear pal risi !!!
So I am camping there for now ... and the thing is I am by myslef and .... ( she is away this week) and this aloneness is freeing ... I must say ... I least expected that but it is ...
Started work yesterday ... so excited about that ....
also {Will help me get away from the pressures of being 26 and unmarried ... he he he :) } ... I will not be exaggerating if i said that BUT each situation is different ... I am in between things and I guess in the black and white of everyone's life ... there are NO grey areas .... either u pick black and stick with it or pick white and stay with it ... But as always ... being the person that i am not coloring within the lines ... firstly makes things murky and that too ... not sticking to black or white and picking different shades of gray doesn't make things better either !
So yeah ... being pulled everywhere ... although work is fun ... being thrown into a bit of a tricky situation ... so the stress hasnt started but I forsee that it will quickly build soon !
and Personal situations ... well enuff said in that area about stress !!!
So let's see ... the first quarter of 2010 has been filled with SUPER highs and SUPER DUPER LOWS either way things cannot get worse then this ... but hoping things will get better ... cos when u hit a low there is nowhere but to start working towards the high ! So where else to being but the sunny state of ORANGES (the color and the fruit)!!!!
crontab -time - விடுபட்ட கதை
1 week ago
3 comments:
///black,white,grey.............../////
eh slowly u r growing as a philosopher.. all the best :)
cos when u hit a low there is nowhere but to start working towards the high
Excellent Lines.
@saravana ... hehehe iyyo nothing like that :P
@Travis ... Thanks da !
Post a Comment