Finally got the opportunity to saw this much talked about film ... out and out Spook starting from the end to the very end ... I completely enjoyed each and every moment of the movie ... although I was a little down and out .... but things did cheer me up for a little bit ... I later watched the most depressing movie called BHOOMI , a malayalam flick complete and utter sorrow ... followed that with the forbidden kingdom ... it marginally lightened my mood ... followed that by another Malayalam flick Bhagavan ... utter Bullshit movie ... my mood had barely moved an inch ...
Barely eating and barely sleeping ... makes one utterly weak and hopeless ... I say that from first hand experience ... wow .... Now I know what some mean when they say .. of course both amma and appa have kept close watch and have tactfully nursed me back to life ... So as with all things mental that I have done so far ... this too becomes a feather in my cap!!! I suck it up and walk around the house like a GHOST ! Occasionally ... coming into life ... but some soft/harsh words keep me going .... Thanks to my mum :)
I wish sometimes that this heart was not made to take such things ... but alas ... i guess its cos of its strength that I do some stupidly brave things ... and as with all actions these too have consequences that I have to face and I face them ...This too shall Pass ... I have been told ... so lets see ...
crontab -time - விடுபட்ட கதை
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment