Thursday, July 30, 2009

These days....

Quick catchup ....
Life has become way too busy and is lots of fun ,.... filled with nothing but work, friends and good humor.... Co-workers have slowly but steadily become the best of PALS .....last week spent three week nights out with them in addition to spending the weekend with them in NYC...

This week T, V and Me went on the GM diet ... good lord we are most definitely suffering ... but the point is we are doing it together .... in order to motivate one another we are all doing weird things to keep it moving along .... The third day T was feeling really out of it ... so the best way to bring up his spirits was to make the entire meal fun and I did .... so it was good for both me and him so we havent QUit YET WE STILL have 3 days to go ... god knows if this diet doesnt work I swear !!! I will scream....
I have slowly managed to slip in to a circle of friends and it feels awesome to hang out with them ...when we went to NYC over the weekend ... i got about 5 calls to make sure I was on the same train and so on the "did u reach home safely" texts and the hi's and bye's are great too :) feeling well loved!!!! ...
Other than that work is going on welll .... its exciting and I actually look forward to going there ... from work we all went Bowling one day to celebrate ITC1.... it was really crazy .... and once again i have yet again found the one man who can carry me and I have proof of it !!!! Yes A picture was taken ... will have to upload it soon .... hehehehe .... i mean that is 2 people now ... and with amma starting to look for a boy ... I guess the request to have someone be able to carry me marry me doesn't sound too bad!!!! :)))))
On other matters .....
Steadily Sm has slipped away from my thoughts and i am proud to report that the facebook/orkut stalking has come to complete stop !!!
I am constantly questioned by amma whether I really even loved him given the happy spirits and the non-depressed mood I contain to bask- in !!! I dont know how to respond to that !!!
When tht didnt work she said she was going to talk to him and find out what really went wrong ??? Of course my stubborn "what is the point of that???" stopped it !!!

No comments: