this post is the answer to a few people regarding what i wore to my convocation--- the day before the big day i picked out this short silver evening dress and heels and chandelier earrings that would match the outfit and went to bed.... as I woke up the next day i got dressed and when i looked in the mirror i looked like i was going out to a disco or a club at midnight and not like i was going to my convo at 10:30 in the morning --- so quickly changed my heels to ballerina flats , and the silver dress was replaced by a long skirt and a black summer top --- clean and simple!!!!
I am happy to mention that I stood there with my fellow MASTERS --- I happen to notice one after the other the lowly undergrads --- who all looked like they all stepped out of a disco!!!! And given that the ceremony happens smack in the middle of summer -- we were all sweltering underneath the gown ... so after 6 years no matter what i have learnt or not. I atleast learnt how to dress for my convo ... says something rite !!!!
மரவட்டை
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment