Monday, April 20, 2009

stories of past and present , and definitely the future...

Life works in mysterious ways ... I should know that by now. But of course I am a slow learner..... or rather I catchup with things rather slowly ... ... But nothing really waits around for me... i have to usually run after it and jump on the train ... anyways ....

So its official -- That I am gainfully EMPLOYED --- so though i am nervous and scared shitless --- Its a new beginning so totally excited --- new country ---new people and everything new... I am hoping this fresh straight will help me get over "certain" things of the past.... and like it was meant to be ... Work is so busy that i cannot even think of anything or even anybody ... and when i get home... the kids are always around me that I have no time to feel sad or mopey or any thing else for that matter ---
With that i look forward into the far distance ... i see a TALL, DARK and Handsome stranger walk towards me ... and sit in that empty chair across from my office door .... :) 
Alls well in my side of the planet ... hope to hear the same from everyone else too .....

2 comments:

சரவண வடிவேல்.வே said...

நான் மீண்டும் மீண்டும் இந்த பதிவை படித்துக்கொண்டு இருக்கிறேன். முதல் முறை படிக்கும் போது, என்னை அறியாமல் என்னை ஏதோ ஒரு சோகம் சூழ்ந்துக்கொண்டது. ஏதோ என்னை பற்றி எழுதியது போல் ஒரு எண்ணம். இது அனைவரும் மனதிலும் இருக்கும் சோகம் தானோ???..

Future மேல் உங்களுக்கு இருக்கும் நம்பிக்கைக்கு வாழ்த்துகள்.

Unknown said...

Thanks ... vera enna solluradhunu theriyala ....not only that

ennoda sogam ungla thakkumnuu therinthirintha ...maybe i wouldn't have written it :( ....

If I dont have nambikkai .... i will not be able to get up and function everyday ... It is hope that keeps the world going ....

PS: sorry for the late reply ... since i am "GAIN" fully employed konjam busy theses days ...