Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ABHI BABY!!

This is yet another Jollu Post .. been listening to Dilli / Delhi 6 for the last few weeks and am totally in love with Masakali, Maula and Kala Bhandar ... of course the central character in the movie I am head over heels in love with ... Abhishek Bachan !!!! I mean this is not any of those shame- filled ... I am MUCH PROUD about this affection that I harbour for this sweet young man ... That I have liked from Refugee all the way to stupid movies such as Dhoom 1 and 2 and more recently Drona..
His swagger, left hand-ness and the sly smile (amma calls it NAMMATTU sirippu) ... his lack of dancing skills but his capacity to still movie to the beats with style .... Of course his MANLY mesai and THADI ... do I need to say more .... me lowes Abhi Baby !!!! 

None the less i love forward to Dilli 6 ... for three reasons ... Abhi, Music and the director ...


2 comments:

சரவண வடிவேல்.வே said...

nice jollu post.....

how abt sonam kapoor????.. my new dream girl..... :)

தேவதைகள் பிறக்கும் போதே தேவதையாக பிறக்கிறார்களா!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you ...
I suggest you write about Sonam ... hehehe .. I dont lean that way .. also if i did ... Indian/Tamil Kalacharam ennai POttu Othaikkum !!!!