Monday, January 12, 2009

Songs That grow on you ....

Some songs u fall in love the first time you hear it ....
Some others takes a few sometimes ... 
Others still you need to watch it with the video in order to really really take a liking to it ... 
But with some songs ... it take a little bit more of proding ... Yethi Yethi from VA is one such song from me ... I hated it the first time i heard it ... never listened to it after ... It was a firend's dialer tune for a while and I hated it everytime i heard it asked him to change it ... 
But after I saw the movie ... i thought it wasn't SO bad especially with Surya's dancing and the picturization ... the second time around i like it a tinsy winsy bit more ....  Now I completely adore the song ... But that doesn't mean its in my loop or anything... but every once in a while really enjoy listening to it and yeah ..... It has definitely grown on me ... 

If it has grown on you too ... PLEASE ENSOIIII ...


No comments: