.....I know i am one stubborn JO --- and no matter how many times you tell me and explain that its "unnoda Naalathukuthan " I never ever listen , its hard --- cos " Reenga only listens to reenga"!!!
No matter how many times i say --- " naan neenga /nee sollaradha kekurren" It never happens -- if you stick around long enough to know me you figure this one out !!! This is been something that has never bothered me and it never will before -- ( thu i have heard amma for last 25 years say " you keep saying you listen to me BUT you never do !!!) and i shake my head vigorous and try my best to prove that isn't true ---This is the reason i am the way I am - mini kodikari, tattooed and so on and so forth... aana suddenly becasue of you !!!!!
No matter how many times i say --- " naan neenga /nee sollaradha kekurren" It never happens -- if you stick around long enough to know me you figure this one out !!! This is been something that has never bothered me and it never will before -- ( thu i have heard amma for last 25 years say " you keep saying you listen to me BUT you never do !!!) and i shake my head vigorous and try my best to prove that isn't true ---This is the reason i am the way I am - mini kodikari, tattooed and so on and so forth... aana suddenly becasue of you !!!!!
1 comment:
Heyy there...
You know what.. You just put down in words the exact emotions I go thru sometimes.. Special ones are always spl eh?? ;)
Post a Comment